Friday, January 29, 2010

Kennel Cough Vaccine Reactions Does My Dog Have An Allergic Reaction To The Kennel Cough Vaccine?

Does my dog have an allergic reaction to the kennel cough vaccine? - kennel cough vaccine reactions

My dog was thrilled at the vets - lots of adrenaline. He received a vaccination against kennel cough on its hind legs. If we again we went on foot, then left him tied in the yard for ten minutes. When I look, I shook and rolled out of the leg. It is of course not even go not even - to chase the cat.

3 comments:

leftygir... said...

Probably not an allergic reaction that some of the complaints. The injections are administered into the muscle, it is probably muscle. If there is no swelling of the face or breathing problems, then I would not worry. If it worsens or continues, I would contact your veterinarian

whpptwmn said...

It is a risk you take every time they have a vaccine. And this is a vaccine for most of that uneccessary. 30 years shows, dogs, and only 2 times I had was kennel cough only 2 times I have used. Loss of time, money and not very good for dogs.


Bordatella is often given as a shot, the nose is only in recent years. There were problems with the nasal vaccine that cause sinus infections, races, especially long nose.

birdgirl said...

The vaccine against kennel cough is a liquid that is sprayed into the nose .. Never heard of it occurring in the leg! Are you sure it was not a vaccine against rabies that occur sometimes in the thigh muscles? Call your vet and make sure exactly what your dog has been given the symptoms and say that this may be a reaction to the vaccine.

Post a Comment