Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cell Phone Car Charger Has Anyone Ever Bought A Cell Phone Car Charger From EBay? Would You Reccommend It?

Has anyone ever bought a cell phone car charger from eBay? Would you reccommend it? - cell phone car charger

I have an LG Chocolate (newest model)
I'm careful, because at the Verizon store, the car charger $ 30, but I'm here on eBay for $ 10 with transportation. I have never bought an online magazine, so I'm looking for experiences, good or bad, to decide whether to make the leap.

5 comments:

TrendyCe... said...

Yes, there should be a problem. Just make sure that the seller on eBay to write and have the assurance that the charger is in perfect condition. In this way, if there is a problem that quickly send the answer to the resolution of disputes Department Stores

SA
http://trendycellular.com

Mrs_Golu... said...

I have many cell phones and chargers that are purchased outside of eBay (mainly due to the modest price) and never had a problem with them.
Just make sure to read the auction details thoroughly, so you know what you are to call and check feedback on sellers.
Avoid sellers with a lot of bad reviews.

MissT said...

Oh, yes. In any case, buying on eBay. I bought the camera charges, expenses, cell phone accessories, all ... Ebay. For tall people. Be sure to read to good reviews and ratings. And make sure that the new package. Good luck!

tiggertr... said...

I bought on eBay, but I'm sure that I will be buying the brand and not a generic term.

tiggertr... said...

I bought on eBay, but I'm sure that I will be buying the brand and not a generic term.

Post a Comment