Saturday, January 23, 2010

Brown Mucus Discharge One Week Before Period Brown Mucus Disharge A Week Before AF? TTC!!?

Brown mucus disharge a week before AF? TTC!!? - brown mucus discharge one week before period

Has anyone ever been a brown mucus discharge a week before your period? (TMI??) My DH and I have been TTC and I've never been a deadline, which already was a little strange to see! I have heard of "one implantation bleeding or spotting, but I do not know much. Has anyone had this and the end result is a healthy pregnancy? Let me know, thank you!

2 comments:

BrandyS0... said...

I can not answer your question ... But I know what you are talking about ... I have the same ... AF is luck tomorrow ...

☆Happy Mom Of One☆ said...

I'm like Brandy ... I can not answer your question, but I felt the same, and my time is due today and I did not sign it.

Good luck!

Post a Comment